Michael Barbaro - 2010
Edward 'Ned' Conlan - 2012
Fredrick Ghirardini - 2007
Mark Glynn - 2014
Larry Griffin - 2008
David Holdwright - 2007
Dan Martin - 2012
Joseph McAlpine - 2008
Vincent Morrissey - 2007
Joseph Murray - 2014
Stephen Narracci - 2007
Flemming Norcott - 2014
Vincent Reilly - 2007
William Riccio - 2010
Jack Warner - 2010
Mark Glynn videoLinkVideo Lightbox by VideoLightBox.com v2.1

Enshrined : 2014
New Haven Football Officials
For almost four decades, Mark Glynn was a mainstay on the field, working the all-important position of umpire, both for the Vincent J. Reilly-New Haven Football Officials Association and the Eastern Association of Intercollegiate Football Officials Connecticut Chapter. Beginning his career in 1974, Mark did what all young officials did: worked whatever games were available wherever he was asked. It became apparent very early in his career that his ability at the umpire positions was to be tapped, and he quickly became a familiar sight in many big games behind the defensive line. A steady, quiet workman, he was known as a talented and judicious official, using his voice and his presence as a way of keeping things under control. During his high school career, which lasted until 1995, Glynn's reputation made him a well-respected wearer of the stripes in the eyes of coaches and players, not to mention his fellow officials. During his career he was assigned to three CIAC playoff assignments. In 1985 he joined the EAIFO's Connecticut Chapter, and quickly earned many assignments in his position. He got the attention of his supervisors and was moved up into the Division I ranks in 1992. In the three years prior he had been chosen to work three NCAA Division III playoff games. In 1992 he was asked to work a contest in Leipzig, Germany between Western Connecticut State University and Leipzig Lions. The game featured three American officials and three from the Berlin American Football Board. As a member of the ECAC Division I staff and later Colonial-Ivy-Patriot (CIP) he gained a reputation as a solid umpire, once again using the skills he learned over the years. His work was cited by the fact that he was assigned three NCAA Division I-AA playoff games in 2000, 2001, and 2005, and the Division I-AA National Championship game in 2002 between McNeese State and Western Kentucky. He was elected president of the EAIFO-CT Chapter in 2001. He retired from officiating in 2009. He has been married to his wife, Kathy, for 37 years and the couple has a son, Daniel, and three grandchildren.